Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My first victories!


I finally won my first trials!  On Monday I had several trials scheduled and actually went through on two of them.  One was a Minor in Possession charge.  I was really glad I won that one because the kid was a real punk.  He hung himself by testifying in open court that he indeed did drink a beer on the night in question.  I had to try my hardest not to laugh out loud.  
The second trial was for speeding.  It was a close case, the defendant was trying to convince the judge that the police officer actually clocked a different car and then mistakenly identified the defendant's vehicle as the car.  I wasn't buying it, but the judge appeared to be seriously considering it, but in the end ruled in my favor.  So that was two wins in one day.  I was quite pleased.  Today I had another trial that was a no-brainer "Driving without Privileges" charge.  It took me like 5 minutes to win that one.  So my current tally is 3 and 1.  


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay!! You were just giving Losing a head-start and some false hope... then you come up from behind and WHAM!! leave Losing in the dust. Good job, I commend you.

Lindz_e said...

Great job brother =)