Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well I haven't written in a while, mostly because things have been pretty uneventful.  I have a final exam in one of my classes this coming Friday.  I should be pretty prepared for it since I already took a state administered exam on the same subject matter, but I'm going to have to work pretty hard to get caught back up with it.

I've solidified my position with the Gem County Prosecutor.  I'll be working in Emmett this summer for the Gem County Prosecutor's Office.  They are actually going to let me convict criminals and all that fun stuff.  I can't wait!  (*as the theme song from cops plays in my head)  Now I have to apply for a limited license to practice law.  Seems like the tasks are never ending.

Kaydence and Soren are a little sick right now.  We decided to keep them home from church today since we don't want to give all the other little kids in church runny noses and nasty coughs.  Katy went to church, but I stayed home.  That's why I have a chance to write on my blog.

Kaydence and I went with my friend Dinko to Lewiston yesterday to go gun shopping.  He was looking for a new shotgun so that he can go turkey hunting this fall, he got a really good deal on one at a pawn shop.  Kaydence likes going with me, but she can be such a handful.  She was pretty good for the most part, but sometimes she forgets to be good.  I can tell you one thing, taking care of one kid is MORE than twice as easy as taking care of the two together.  Its as if they feed off each other.  They get together and they get louder and louder, and rowdier and rowdier, and naughtier and naughtier.  But when they aren't around each other they can be little angels.  

Today they aren't so rowdy though because they don't feel good.  Kaydence fell asleep on the couch watching Smurfs, and Soren just lazed around until I finally put him in his bed for a nap.  

Well, Katy just walked in the door from church, and I'm out of things to say, so until next time.

6 comments:

Matt said...

Hey Craig,

Sweet picture. I always thought you were good-looking, but, wow...

Take care of those bad guys, because, above all, in the Gem State they have a little something called pride.

Turn off your word verification. It gets old fast.

Craig Atkinson said...

Word verification has been turned off.

Heidi said...

Hey, congrats on landing that position! How exciting! One step closer to being all growed up!! :) My parents moved to Alabama a few months after I got married, so they've been there for about 4 years now. It was a fun weekend, I just feel bad that Christian didn't quite enjoy himself! Oh well, he's happy to be home and all is fine and dandy now.
I hope your kids get to feeling better soon, being sick is no fun!

Matt said...

Does Bryce ever visit here?

Craig Atkinson said...

No, I haven't given him the address. I should though. We could have some good discussions here. Part of my intent in starting this blog was to rant about philosophy, politics, religion, etc. Haven't got to that yet. I will eventually. I may call Bryce today and tell him about it.
On a related note, do you have any good tips on how to run a blog? How do I get traffic? How can people keep updated on my blog without having to constantly check it?

Matt said...

I'm not very blog savvy myself. Usually debates and arguments keep people coming back, and often.