Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun, Fun on the range.

I woke up early this morning and went out shooting with my friends Amanda and Dinko.  Amanda had never been shooting before so it was a lot of fun to see her go from frightened out of her wits to just nominally nervous.  I was going to post pictures of the event, but Amanda refuses to allow me to post pictures of her shooting.  I'm going to continue to harass her until she lets me, but for now I'll just put this one pick of Dinko shooting his shotgun.  I'll put one of Amanda later after I get my way. ;)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Craig,

You're right about one thing: I was scared out of my wits at first! As far as getting me to agree to post my pic, you're wrong about that- it's not going to happen :) Anyway, it was a good time, and I'm glad I agreed to go with you guys.