Friday, February 27, 2009

Its all over.

Well, its all over.  I'm finally finished with the bar exam.  It took me three full days, but I'm done.  Today I went snowboarding to celebrate.  I pretty much get to go once a year for special occasions.
I really don't know how to feel about how I did.  Some things I knew well, other things I didn't know at all.  I'm really strong on the multiple choice, I really suck at essays because I'm no writer.  So I don't know what the result will be.  The results will be coming in six weeks.  So we'll see.  I just really really hope and pray that I will not have to do it all over again.  I may just go back to farming if that's the case.

4 comments:

Katyanne said...

I think your diploma will look nice in your moms office next to the john dear sign!!!!

Lindz_e said...

now you need your blog countdown for how many days until you know your score =)

Craig Atkinson said...

"John Deere" Katy. Not "John Dear". What kind of farmer are you?

Katyanne said...

I guess not a very good one...good thing Im not one. :)